A little late
A bit of a late introduction, I joined a couple of days ago as I had a question or two on a new device I am getting this xmas, but the community seems ok so I think I'll be staying.
My name is Chris, 16 years old I code in Java and am learning the Android SDK now, I am getting my first android device this xmas (nexus 7 32gb wifi). Can't wait to get it. Well I'll be seeing you all around.
- 12-05-2013, 10:28 AM #2
Re: A little late
Welcome to Android Central, Chris!
Sounds like your off to a terrific start at a young age, coding in Java and learning the Android SDK.
Nexus 7 is a great tablet to own. I have the 2012 model, same specs.
Enjoy the forums
- 12-05-2013, 11:43 AM #4
- 12-05-2013, 11:55 AM #5
- 12-05-2013, 01:12 PM #6
- 12-05-2013, 01:36 PM #8
Re: A little late
I just got my 6th Nexus 7 (the first 5 had some issues but this one is flawless). It really is a great tablet and there's a lot of development support for it so when and if you get ready to take it further by rooting it or flashing ROMs you'll have a lot of options. Enjoy!
n7 LTELive long and prosper.
- 12-05-2013, 04:38 PM #9'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-05-2013, 07:43 PM #10
- 12-06-2013, 07:05 PM #11
- 12-10-2013, 01:00 PM #12
- By Younjulius in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2014, 06:12 AM
- By KevLar72 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 9Last Post: 12-01-2013, 11:47 AM
- By TouchPerception in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2013, 08:14 AM
- By drewC in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2013, 12:49 PM
- By ManvirS in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2013, 04:41 PM