Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Looking for some case advice [Note 3]

Well im quite new to android (Ive had apple blood in the family far too long and just made the switch) and just grabbed myself a Note3 and looking for some must have accessories, Mainly cases and other fun little do-dads to mess with. Also if anyone wants to share any advice on NFC payments and rooted phones the internet is drawing a blank for me.

Oh as for an intro. Im Matt A total root/tweak/mod/dev whatever I can tinker with nerd. I build Robots/3D Printer/CNC Anything *planing one powered by android with a Arduino Mega ADK at its heart soon* I love anything tech and always trying to get my hands on the newest toy. Ive been using android for about a month and so far ive had a HTC One, Galaxy S4 , Galaxy Note2, and now a Note3 I hope to start work on stripped TW rom and theme fairly soon. Always open to help if anyone has questions about anything I could be of help with (mainly hardware/repair and OS Mods). I have been in the JB/Apple scene for some time now and loving being on the dark side and now that ive tasted the freedom android offers I dont think ill be going back anytime soon.

- Matt
    Last edited by Matt Kazmucha; 12-07-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Default Re: Looking for some case advice [Note 3]

Welcome to Android Central! May I suggest you post your question about Note 3 cases in one of the subforums here: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Global Posts
    6,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Welcome to the forums!

Very cool Matt. I loved the Spigen Neo Hybrid for my Note 3 but there are a ton of great options.

g2 cm10.2
    Live long and prosper.

Global Posts
    21,647 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Welcome to the forums.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here