tired, hungry and confused newbie here

nrokdrums

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Ive been up for 3 weeks messing with my phone! I havent gone out, hung with the boys, nothin since I got this thing. I didnt plan for that to happen, but everytime I try to put it down, I just cant do it! I have tried to cram so much info in my tiny little brain...I think im losin it!
Ok I feel better thanks for listening. Anyway im tony and im an appoholic! I was hooked after my first install!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ive been up for 3 weeks messing with my phone! I havent gone out, hung with the boys, nothin since I got this thing. I didnt plan for that to happen, but everytime I try to put it down, I just cant do it! I have tried to cram so much info in my tiny little brain...I think im losin it!
Ok I feel better thanks for listening. Anyway im tony and im an appoholic! I was hooked after my first install!

Welcome to the forums. Here we don't have a 12 step program to help you with being an appoholic. We make it worse......

From a Sprint Moto X using the AC forums app.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
total newbie!!! came from iphone.. im totally lost.. need music and i have pages and pages of apps.. im a total mess.. looking for help :D

Welcome to Android Central! Give us a few more details so we can help more specifically.

Posted via Android Central App

TatedutaWin

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
right now i am stuck i have pages and pages of apps not sure how to group them or move them can i delete apps that the phone provided that i wont ever use? :D and do i need virus protector example avg? and music i soo want my music.. great appreciate you help "B.Diddy" :)

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
You can create app folders by dragging an app icon over another app icon on home screen. Or remove app icon from home screen by dragging icon to top until it shows remove. Root is required to remove apps, but you can disable them in settings.

Anti-virus is not really needed unless you download stuff from outside play store.

Easy phone tunes will transfer iTunes music from computer to phone. Google music manager also works.

Posted via Android Central App

TatedutaWin

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
didnt do the cache remove thing i cheated and went to rogers and to find out it was my carry case it was pushing of the off button (heheehe feeling foolish!!!) so im wanting to put music on but can i do it folder to folder? i have music on my computer which is different from itunes..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty