Hello all . windows phone convert....

cjw101

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi all been a member for a while on the sister site for WP8. slowly getting out of there as i was developing apps for windows phone. given that up now.

moved over to android with a new tablet and converted one of my apps for android too.

so just wanted to say hello, share the link to the app and see if i can get any feed back on the app.

Keep Calm & Waste Time
PlayStore
it did pretty well on WP8 (on its limited user base) so thought I would give a try on android

also on the lookout for android phone to replace my nokia 920. (great phone. bored of windows though) something comparable would be nice. recommendations please!

thanks all :cool:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all been a member for a while on the sister site for WP8. slowly getting out of there as i was developing apps for windows phone. given that up now.

moved over to android with a new tablet and converted one of my apps for android too.

so just wanted to say hello, share the link to the app and see if i can get any feed back on the app.

Keep Calm & Waste Time
PlayStore
it did pretty well on WP8 (on its limited user base) so thought I would give a try on android

also on the lookout for android phone to replace my nokia 920. (great phone. bored of windows though) something comparable would be nice. recommendations please!

thanks all :cool:

Welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using the AC forums app.

Attachments

• 1387032432782.jpg
    1387032432782.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 21

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on the switch, and welcome to Android Central!

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
What Tablet did you get and how are you liking it? With a phone, it's hard to say. There are so many good ones out right now. Will you be looking to buy on contract or full price?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! Sell the 920 and buy a Nexus 5. Great device! The value of the 920 is dropping alarmingly though. I just (legitimately:D) stole one off Craigslist. I wanted one to keep up with WP, for a toy, and for a spare phone.

cjw101

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks all for the advice and welcomes.

i have got myself a cheap tab for now. just to test the apps i make. but once my contract is up i see a galaxy on the horizon

Cheers all
C