Introduce my self

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. What is your problem?

From a Sprint Moto X using the AC Forums app.

Attachments

• 1387168247917.jpg
    1387168247917.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 13

Shaun_C

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I've just picked myself up a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. There are few apps l would like run that require the device to be rooted, so I am looking for instructions on how to do it. That is how I found this forum, and here I am.

So, if anyone knows how to root this device (beside the obvious stomp on it, etc), please let me know.

l also have a galaxy S4 which I have no interest in playing with beyond what it does out of the box , though I am sure it could do some pretty awesome stuff.

Cheers

Shaun

Posted via Android Central App

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I've just picked myself up a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. There are few apps l would like run that require the device to be rooted, so I am looking for instructions on how to do it. That is how I found this forum, and here I am.

So, if anyone knows how to root this device (beside the obvious stomp on it, etc), please let me know.

l also have a galaxy S4 which I have no interest in playing with beyond what it does out of the box , though I am sure it could do some pretty awesome stuff.

Cheers

Shaun

Welcome!
There's a helpful guide on how to root your Galaxy Note 10.1 on XDA here.
Oh and in the future, you should create a thread; much more people can see it!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

Cheers

Shaun

Welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using the AC Forums app.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

Cheers

Shaun

I am new on this forum and i would like to request you that you will help me out in problems.

Welcome to the forums. Hope you both find what you're looking for and stick around.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Shaun_C

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi All
I didn't realise I was hijacking a thread, sorry. I will start a new thread in future.
Cheers
Shaun

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi All
I didn't realise I was hijacking a thread, sorry. I will start a new thread in future.
Cheers
Shaun

You didn't high jack the thread. We're more or less suggesting making your own thread since your concern is different from that of the original poster (most likely). If you're having issues with a specific device it's always best to look for that devices forum and ask it there since you'll attract more or a target audience in terms of device help.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12