Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Eclipse2K
  • 1 Post By Shaun_C
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post Introduce my self

I am new on this forum and i would like to request you that you will help me out in problems.

Global Posts
    13,914 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Introduce my self

Welcome to the forums. What is your problem?

From a Sprint Moto X using the AC Forums app.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Introduce my self-1387168247917.jpg  

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

You ask and we'll make up some answers lol

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    Ambassador

Welcome to Android Central!

Hi All,

I've just picked myself up a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. There are few apps l would like run that require the device to be rooted, so I am looking for instructions on how to do it. That is how I found this forum, and here I am.

So, if anyone knows how to root this device (beside the obvious stomp on it, etc), please let me know.

l also have a galaxy S4 which I have no interest in playing with beyond what it does out of the box , though I am sure it could do some pretty awesome stuff.

Cheers

Shaun

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4.2 KitKat

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun_C View Post
    Hi All,

I've just picked myself up a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. There are few apps l would like run that require the device to be rooted, so I am looking for instructions on how to do it. That is how I found this forum, and here I am.

So, if anyone knows how to root this device (beside the obvious stomp on it, etc), please let me know.

l also have a galaxy S4 which I have no interest in playing with beyond what it does out of the box , though I am sure it could do some pretty awesome stuff.

Cheers

Shaun

Welcome!
    There's a helpful guide on how to root your Galaxy Note 10.1 on XDA .
    Oh and in the future, you should create a thread; much more people can see it!

Global Posts
    13,914 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Hi All,

Cheers

Shaun

Welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using the AC Forums app.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Hi All,

Cheers

Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by vikramkyle View Post
    I am new on this forum and i would like to request you that you will help me out in problems.
    Welcome to the forums. Hope you both find what you're looking for and stick around.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

Welcome to the Android Central community!

Hi All
    I didn't realise I was hijacking a thread, sorry. I will start a new thread in future.
    Cheers
    Shaun

EviI likes this.

Hi All
    I didn't realise I was hijacking a thread, sorry. I will start a new thread in future.
    Cheers
    Shaun

No worries!

Hi All
    Cheers
    Shaun

You didn't high jack the thread. We're more or less suggesting making your own thread since your concern is different from that of the original poster (most likely). If you're having issues with a specific device it's always best to look for that devices forum and ask it there since you'll attract more or a target audience in terms of device help.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    6,219 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Welcomez to Android Central!
    Live long and prosper.