Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default old iPhone convert

good morning all as the title states I am a convert from an iPhone 4 to a samsung note 3. I am retired and very old school in thought as I read most tech savy folks discuss rooting and jailbreaking in my world rooting means something planted in ground has rooted itself. and jailbreaking huh that was someone whom broke out of jail!! as you can tell I have a sense of humor.
    I have been an apple fan since getting a iMac in 2006 I love it I also always wanted a iPhone but had to wait until Verizon had it it was an easy phone to navigate for a non tech person but times change and so I switched to a note 3.

I am also involved in Lionel trains so I have a few older interests than most here. anyways glad to be here and have a post or 2 to create and or do a search for the issue I have.

Global Posts
    13,899 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: old iPhone convert

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Iphone View Post

good morning all as the title states I am a convert from an iPhone 4 to a samsung note 3. I am retired and very old school in thought as I read most tech savy folks discuss rooting and jailbreaking in my world rooting means something planted in ground has rooted itself. and jailbreaking huh that was someone whom broke out of jail!! as you can tell I have a sense of humor.
    I have been an apple fan since getting a iMac in 2006 I love it I also always wanted a iPhone but had to wait until Verizon had it it was an easy phone to navigate for a non tech person but times change and so I switched to a note 3.

I am also involved in Lionel trains so I have a few older interests than most here. anyways glad to be here and have a post or 2 to create and or do a search for the issue I have.
    Welcome to the forums. Hope you are enjoying the new toy. I used to have a train set when I was a kid. Can't remember what brand it was.

From a Sprint Moto X
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails old iPhone convert-1387549766546.jpg  

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Golfdriver97............. am guessing the train is long gone? I find trains are a way to relieve the stress from high tech toys turn transformer on raise handle and watch them do the work while day dreaming.

Global Posts
    13,899 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Iphone View Post
    Golfdriver97............. am guessing the train is long gone? I find trains are a way to relieve the stress from high tech toys turn transformer on raise handle and watch them do the work while day dreaming.
    Yeah. I think it got donated. I was about 7.

From a Sprint Moto X

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Welcome to Android Central! I had Tyco trains when I was a kid.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

Global Posts
    6,763 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Welcome! Enjoy your Note 3. If you like your device then there is really no reason to root the device. It's plenty customizable stock.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    6,219 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Welcome to Android Central!!
    Live long and prosper.