Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By UJ95x
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Back to Android!

Hello everybody!

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 today after AT&T gave me a deal I could not pass up on. I have used both iPhone and Android phones for the last few years bouncing back and forth between the two. I decided to go back to Android this time around because I needed something different. Don't get me wrong I love my iPhone but I was getting bored and was missing the Android OS. My most recent Android phone was the HTC Sensation that I had a bad experience with not the OS but the actual phone. I have seen a lot of great things from the Note 3 and I am very excited to get my hands on it when it arrives! I hope to grow as an Android user here and get lot's of information from everyone here!

Global Posts
    8,954 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: Back to Android!

Welcome back to the dark side

Posted via Android Central App
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
    Thanked by:
    Johnly likes this.

Welcome back! I think Android has really matured as an OS, so as long as you have a decent piece of hardware, you might not ever go back to iOS!
    Thanked by:
    Mugen_Cris likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thank you guys for the warm welcome and encouraging words!

Hello,

Welcome to back android central, I think android is very good platform to make a carrier.

Global Posts
    21,665 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen_Cris View Post
    Hello everybody!

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 today after AT&T gave me a deal I could not pass up on. I have used both iPhone and Android phones for the last few years bouncing back and forth between the two. I decided to go back to Android this time around because I needed something different. Don't get me wrong I love my iPhone but I was getting bored and was missing the Android OS. My most recent Android phone was the HTC Sensation that I had a bad experience with not the OS but the actual phone. I have seen a lot of great things from the Note 3 and I am very excited to get my hands on it when it arrives! I hope to grow as an Android user here and get lot's of information from everyone here!
    Welcome back!!

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Back to Android!-1387811466190.jpg  

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Thank you!

Welcome back!

Global Posts
    6,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Welcome back and happy holidays!