- 1 Posts
Hey fellow users.
This is my first android device. And it is a fresh experience after 4 years of symbian and 3 years of bada usage. I am enjoying every moment with android. And a great thanks to androidcentral's team too for their fantastic efforts.
I just had an issue with my phone that there is no music player access in the lockscreen like most of the devices. So can you guys suggest any light weight app or widget for me ? It would be of great help
- 01-03-2014, 08:58 AM #2
Re: Hello Android!
Welcome to the forums.
PowerAmp is a good player with a built in widget, but it is a paid only app. Not too bad though only $4 or $5.
From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-03-2014, 09:30 AM #3
- 33 Posts
Re: Hello Android!
I had same problem, always scrabbling about to turn music off.
I now use widget locker, which gives you a screen before the lock screen where you can add any widgets you want. Have music, audio books and camera on it. Works perfectly.
Note is a paid app but only a couple of pounds.
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
- 01-03-2014, 10:10 AM #4
- 01-03-2014, 10:16 AM #5
- By boothes18 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:30 PM
- By felixanggit in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 10:35 AM
- By nerauntil in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:08 PM
- By Peter Wojtasik in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:21 AM
- By android jack in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2014, 02:04 AM