Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hi. Glad To Be Here

Hi. A couple of days ago, I purchased a Galaxy S4. So far, so good. I had a Motorola Atrix for about a year and, before that, a Black Berry Style. The BB got dropped into the sink and got baptized so it was toast. The Atrix was good but had some features that I just didn't like. So, this time around, I really "looked before I leaped".

I did a lot of research before getting a new phone and I nearly bought a HTC One but I liked the look of the S4 and even the garnet red colour of it. I look forward to reading articles in this forum and search for issues as I learn how to use this device. So, you might expect from questions periodically, be then intelligent or stupid

Thanks.........Rod........Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Default Re: Hi. Glad To Be Here

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman8849 View Post
    Hi. A couple of days ago, I purchased a Galaxy S4. So far, so good. I had a Motorola Atrix for about a year and, before that, a Black Berry Style. The BB got dropped into the sink and got baptized so it was toast. The Atrix was good but had some features that I just didn't like. So, this time around, I really "looked before I leaped".

I did a lot of research before getting a new phone and I nearly bought a HTC One but I liked the look of the S4 and even the garnet red colour of it. I look forward to reading articles in this forum and search for issues as I learn how to use this device. So, you might expect from questions periodically, be then intelligent or stupid

Welcome to AC Forums!
    Proud LG G2 Owner!

Welcome to AC!

Sent from my out-of-this-world Galaxy S3

Welcome to Android Central! Decisions decisions ...

Global Posts
    9,111 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Welcome to the forums! Researching your next device really helps, especially when you know what to look for instead of walking in and getting the daily special being thrown at every customer walking in the door.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    22,226 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman8849 View Post

Welcome to the forums!

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hi. Glad To Be Here-1389045712423.jpg  

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here