hi everybody

I'm new to this site... I joined because i'm desperate to find a solution to my problem. Hopefully anybody can help me.(i'm posting this here, but mods please feel free to move it to the right section)

I have a galaxy s3 rooted with cyanogenmod 10.2.0-RC1

It's been like 3 weeks since my play store stopped working, it closes as soon as I open it. I did searched on the forum but, with no luck. I tried erasing data/cache, resetting the app preference, disable/enable download folder, erased my Google account and add it again, uninstalled play store and installed it again... but nothing seemed to work. In my desperation, i finally reset it to factory mode thinking it was going to be the end of my problems, but guess what? IT DID NOT WORK!!!

I just don't know what else to do. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

thank you
    01-07-2014 09:14 PM
    hi everybody

I'm new to this site... I joined because i'm desperate to find a solution to my problem. Hopefully anybody can help me.(i'm posting this here, but mods please feel free to move it to the right section)

I have a galaxy s3 rooted with cyanogenmod 10.2.0-RC1

It's been like 3 weeks since my play store stopped working, it closes as soon as I open it. I did searched on the forum but, with no luck. I tried erasing data/cache, resetting the app preference, disable/enable download folder, erased my Google account and add it again, uninstalled play store and installed it again... but nothing seemed to work. In my desperation, i finally reset it to factory mode thinking it was going to be the end of my problems, but guess what? IT DID NOT WORK!!!

I just don't know what else to do. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

thank you
    Welcome to the forums. Did you do a clean install of the ROM?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
    01-07-2014 10:16 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Did you do a clean install of the ROM?

Thank you. Yes, the ROM was installed a long time ago. It's just these past 3 weeks that it's been happening. Somebody suggested to re-flash the gapps. Maybe that will help.

I appreciate your help
    01-08-2014 06:38 AM
    Thank you. Yes, the ROM was installed a long time ago. It's just these past 3 weeks that it's been happening. Somebody suggested to re-flash the gapps. Maybe that will help.

I appreciate your help
    Not a bad idea. Worth a try.

01-08-2014 08:22 AM
    I'd also suggest a full clean install of the ROM and Gapps. See if that helps - Welcome to the forums!
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    01-08-2014 10:57 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! You have some good people helping you.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    01-08-2014 11:30 AM