Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post New member looking for guidelines

Hello all!
    New member here! I have been reading up for quite a while now, and am sure I am in love with this Android Central forum! However, I would like to know more about the Policies and Guidelines of this forum. I am from KS Mobile, the developer of Clean Master (an app to clean up junk files and free up storage space), and I am wondering if it is allowed here to open a group for this app "Clean Master" to help the Android Central users who have any questions/discussions about Clean Master. Is this allowed on this forum?
    I am looking forward to learning more from everyone and contributing what I can.
    Thanks

Default Re: New member looking for guidelines

Welcome to Android Central! Here ya go: Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums. If the answer isn't there, then you could always send a private message to one of the Moderators: Meet the Android Central Moderation Team!

Global Posts
    22,222 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Protais View Post
    Hello all!
    New member here! I have been reading up for quite a while now, and am sure I am in love with this Android Central forum! However, I would like to know more about the Policies and Guidelines of this forum. I am from KS Mobile, the developer of Clean Master (an app to clean up junk files and free up storage space), and I am wondering if it is allowed here to open a group for this app "Clean Master" to help the Android Central users who have any questions/discussions about Clean Master. Is this allowed on this forum?
    I am looking forward to learning more from everyone and contributing what I can.
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forums.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    9,082 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Welcome to the forums! You can definitely start a thread in the App forum.

Have fun and let us know If you have any questions!