Hello all!
    New member here! I have been reading up for quite a while now, and am sure I am in love with this Android Central forum! However, I would like to know more about the Policies and Guidelines of this forum. I am from KS Mobile, the developer of Clean Master (an app to clean up junk files and free up storage space), and I am wondering if it is allowed here to open a group for this app "Clean Master" to help the Android Central users who have any questions/discussions about Clean Master. Is this allowed on this forum?
    I am looking forward to learning more from everyone and contributing what I can.
    Thanks
    01-07-2014 11:36 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Here ya go: Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums. If the answer isn't there, then you could always send a private message to one of the Moderators: Meet the Android Central Moderation Team!
    01-07-2014 11:48 PM
    Hello all!
    New member here! I have been reading up for quite a while now, and am sure I am in love with this Android Central forum! However, I would like to know more about the Policies and Guidelines of this forum. I am from KS Mobile, the developer of Clean Master (an app to clean up junk files and free up storage space), and I am wondering if it is allowed here to open a group for this app "Clean Master" to help the Android Central users who have any questions/discussions about Clean Master. Is this allowed on this forum?
    I am looking forward to learning more from everyone and contributing what I can.
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forums.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    01-08-2014 12:17 AM
    Welcome to the forums! You can definitely start a thread in the App forum.

Have fun and let us know If you have any questions!
    01-08-2014 11:00 AM