Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HELP JACKED UP MY PHONE BIG TIME Continuuum

Hello. Today I tried to upgrade my samsung continuum from froyo to icecream sandwhich as I did with my fascinate. I used the same files but I use an SCH_I500 file for the continuum and it failed while my phone was still downloading so I unplugged it. Also my battery was out . I tried it again and then then the little message box for odin 1.3 said don't unplug and then it gave me 2 more messages and the bar wasnt moving and I unplugged it now the screen is black and wont turn on at all. Its noteen llit up . I charged it for an hour switched batteries and took out te battery and everything. Odin cannot read it . But when I plug it in my pc it says unrecognized device connected in hub port please help me what do i do.

Global Posts
    17,613 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: HELP JACKED UP MY PHONE BIG TIME Continuuum

I think you hard bricked your phone. The reason is, you flashed a ROM file that was not for your device. Unplugging the device in mid Odin can lead to bricking. You might be able to save it with a JTAG service.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here