Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By hafridi
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  • 2 Post By hafridi
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hello Everyone.

Good Day,

My name is Hammad Afridi. I am an android app developer with only a few apps that are supported by me. I currently work in an IT firm as an Analyst. Other than app developing, I love to travel and enjoy life. I am hoping that people here will help me achieve my goal of having the perfect Bill Management App.

I am easy to get along with and tend to help people who require assistance. I am not good at this type of introduction hence I shall stop now.

Default Re: Hello Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by hafridi View Post
    Good Day,

My name is Hammad Afridi. I am an android app developer with only a few apps that are supported by me. I currently work in an IT firm as an Analyst. Other than app developing, I love to travel and enjoy life. I am hoping that people here will help me achieve my goal of having the perfect Bill Management App.

I am easy to get along with and tend to help people who require assistance. I am not good at this type of introduction hence I shall stop now.
    Welcome! It's great to have fellow developers around, and always nice to see others willing to chat and help out.

Welcome to Android Central! Easy to get along with and like to assist people? You're going to fit in here just fine!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Schroedl View Post
    Welcome! It's great to have fellow developers around, and always nice to see others willing to chat and help out.
    Well honestly, I realized that stackoverflow and forums like android central are the reason why some of my app are even in existence. I learned from other people and the only thing I would like to do is pass it forward

Well honestly, I realized that stackoverflow and forums like android central are the reason why some of my app are even in existence. I learned from other people and the only thing I would like to do is pass it forward
    Absolutely.

Global Posts
    13,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Good Day,

Welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    897 Global Posts

'sup hafridi!

Welcome to the forums
    My Devices: Primary / Tablet: Moto X / iPad Mini (1st Gen)
    Personal Blog: http://www.mydailydoseblog.com
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by Eli_B View Post
    'sup hafridi!

Welcome to the forums
    Thank you!

Welcome to AC

Sent from my out-of-this-world Galaxy S3
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by neonworm View Post
    Welcome to AC

Sent from my out-of-this-world Galaxy S3
    Thank you

Posted via Android Central App
    Tangerine Personal Finance

EASY. FAST. MANAGING. - Available on Google Play Store.

Global Posts
    4,091 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Welcome to AC Hammad!

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!