- 1 Posts
How do I delete all my music files?
I got the galaxy s4 and synced it with my friends itunes accidentally with the easy phone sync app on my phone and his computer, I was just trying to charge it. And it downloaded way too much music for me to go through and delete one at a time, so I'm searching for a way to delete them all at once so I can simply sync it again but this time with my account only.
- 01-22-2014, 03:18 PM #2
- 01-22-2014, 05:00 PM #3
Re: How do I delete all my music files?
Welcome to the forums!
From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 02-11-2014, 09:25 AM #4
- 02-12-2014, 05:54 PM #5
- By Harvinder Sunila in forum Moto GReplies: 23Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:23 PM
- By chauncycat in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 17Last Post: 01-26-2014, 02:00 PM
- By Spicey-Ryan in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 08:50 PM
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 10:47 AM
- By empulsebuyer in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 09:19 AM