- 8 Posts
Fleeing the Apple Camp
I've had my iPhone 4 for a solid 3.5 years. I loved the thing from the moment I turned it on. Really, truly, it was a special and advanced piece of technology in 2009.
Year after year, Apple released a new iPhone, and I didn't love any of the new models.
But I felt obligated to stay within the fold. I remembered fondly how I felt for my iPhone 4 and was compelled to continue that kinship with a new Apple phone.
I wasn't even entertaining the thought of going Android -- but two coworkers showed me their Android phones in the last week, and I decided to test some out at an AT&T store.
I feel like I've just woken up from being hypnotized.
Ordered my LG G2 today... should be here in just a few days!
- 02-13-2014, 12:31 AM #2
- 02-13-2014, 06:27 AM #3
- 02-13-2014, 10:09 AM #4
Re: Fleeing the Apple Camp
Hope you enjoy your new toy. You picked a good one.
- 02-13-2014, 10:10 AM #5
- 02-18-2014, 10:30 PM #6
- 02-19-2014, 12:37 AM #8
- 02-19-2014, 12:38 AM #9
- 02-19-2014, 09:29 AM #10
- By Emily Stibbe in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2014, 03:39 PM
- By EastPhilly in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2014, 11:47 AM
- By thetechteen420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-13-2014, 04:32 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:29 AM
- By Zig261 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:58 PM