Hello all.

Pasco08

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I recently upgraded from an S2 to a Note 3 and i am on T-mobile i couldn't be happier with the phone even talked my elder father into getting a Note 3 turned him from an Apple product! Not sure what else to share so if you would like to know just ask! :D

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I recently upgraded from an S2 to a Note 3 and i am on T-mobile i couldn't be happier with the phone even talked my elder father into getting a Note 3 turned him from an Apple product! Not sure what else to share so if you would like to know just ask! :D

Welcome to Android Central! Glad your happy with the Note 3 as it is an excellent phone! Is there anything specific that you like about the Note 3?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central :)
Glad you like the Note 3 and good on you for converting an Apple user lol

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Pasco08

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Glad your happy with the Note 3 as it is an excellent phone! Is there anything specific that you like about the Note 3?

I love the Speed and the multi-tasking capabilities i am in college and i have basically written an entire paper on this thing it is honestly that great. I wish the S-Voice was better and the battery life was just a tad better as well.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I love the Speed and the multi-tasking capabilities i am in college and i have basically written an entire paper on this thing it is honestly that great. I wish the S-Voice was better and the battery life was just a tad better as well.

You can use Google if you prefer. The Note 3 is a huge step up from the s2

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Battery life is one of the best I have seen from the current devices that are available. Definitely a lot better than the S2 though, right?

Pasco08

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
You can use Google if you prefer. The Note 3 is a huge step up from the s2

How big of an SD Card can i put into my Note 3?

- - - Updated - - -

Battery life is one of the best I have seen from the current devices that are available. Definitely a lot better than the S2 though, right?

Yeah it is my S2 would die in 6 hours i can get about 10 hours out of my Note 3 with moderate use.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
How big of an SD Card can i put into my Note 3?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it is my S2 would die in 6 hours i can get about 10 hours out of my Note 3 with moderate use.

64GB is the max. I'd stick to SanDisk though as the others seem to have issues with Samsung phones.
10 hours seems pretty low. How much screen time are you getting?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a 64gb lexar class 10 in my note 3. No issues.

Pasco08

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
64GB is the max. I'd stick to SanDisk though as the others seem to have issues with Samsung phones.
10 hours seems pretty low. How much screen time are you getting?

Not sure on the screen time i have my screen brightness always at the max give or take.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have a case that might be blocking the ambient light sensor? This could make the device think it's darker than it really is, and dim the screen too much.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't look like it would block the light sensor. But just to be sure, remove the case and see how Auto Brightness performs. Also make sure the area around the light sensor is nice and clean--if there's a big grimy smudge over it, it could conceivable decrease the amount of light sensed.

Pasco08

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't look like it would block the light sensor. But just to be sure, remove the case and see how Auto Brightness performs. Also make sure the area around the light sensor is nice and clean--if there's a big grimy smudge over it, it could conceivable decrease the amount of light sensed.

Will try that and let you know been thinking about just getting an outerbox but then i wonder how the S-Pen would work.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to the forums! Have a good time while you are here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! Nice to see a fellow Note 3 user. seems everyone I know has one now a days.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463