Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hello all.

I recently upgraded from an S2 to a Note 3 and i am on T-mobile i couldn't be happier with the phone even talked my elder father into getting a Note 3 turned him from an Apple product! Not sure what else to share so if you would like to know just ask!

Global Posts
    3,826 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Default Re: Hello all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasco08 View Post
    I recently upgraded from an S2 to a Note 3 and i am on T-mobile i couldn't be happier with the phone even talked my elder father into getting a Note 3 turned him from an Apple product! Not sure what else to share so if you would like to know just ask!
    Welcome to Android Central! Glad your happy with the Note 3 as it is an excellent phone! Is there anything specific that you like about the Note 3?
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html

Global Posts
    6,721 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Welcome to Android Central
    Glad you like the Note 3 and good on you for converting an Apple user lol

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! Glad your happy with the Note 3 as it is an excellent phone! Is there anything specific that you like about the Note 3?
    I love the Speed and the multi-tasking capabilities i am in college and i have basically written an entire paper on this thing it is honestly that great. I wish the S-Voice was better and the battery life was just a tad better as well.

I love the Speed and the multi-tasking capabilities i am in college and i have basically written an entire paper on this thing it is honestly that great. I wish the S-Voice was better and the battery life was just a tad better as well.
    You can use Google if you prefer. The Note 3 is a huge step up from the s2

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Global Posts
    6,721 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Battery life is one of the best I have seen from the current devices that are available. Definitely a lot better than the S2 though, right?

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    You can use Google if you prefer. The Note 3 is a huge step up from the s2

How big of an SD Card can i put into my Note 3?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Battery life is one of the best I have seen from the current devices that are available. Definitely a lot better than the S2 though, right?

Yeah it is my S2 would die in 6 hours i can get about 10 hours out of my Note 3 with moderate use.

Global Posts
    6,721 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

How big of an SD Card can i put into my Note 3?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it is my S2 would die in 6 hours i can get about 10 hours out of my Note 3 with moderate use.
    64GB is the max. I'd stick to SanDisk though as the others seem to have issues with Samsung phones.
    10 hours seems pretty low. How much screen time are you getting?

I have a 64gb lexar class 10 in my note 3. No issues.

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

64GB is the max. I'd stick to SanDisk though as the others seem to have issues with Samsung phones.
    10 hours seems pretty low. How much screen time are you getting?

Not sure on the screen time i have my screen brightness always at the max give or take.

Global Posts
    6,721 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Not sure on the screen time i have my screen brightness always at the max give or take.
    Ah, that's probably why. It'll use up the battery a lot faster. I stick to auto brightness

12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Ah, that's probably why. It'll use up the battery a lot faster. I stick to auto brightness

Auto brightness always seems really really dark to me.

Welcome to Android Central! Do you have a case that might be blocking the ambient light sensor? This could make the device think it's darker than it really is, and dim the screen too much.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you have a case that might be blocking the ambient light sensor? This could make the device think it's darker than it really is, and dim the screen too much.
    I have this Case.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Tech 21 Impact Shell - Blue | T-Mobile

Doesn't look like it would block the light sensor. But just to be sure, remove the case and see how Auto Brightness performs. Also make sure the area around the light sensor is nice and clean--if there's a big grimy smudge over it, it could conceivable decrease the amount of light sensed.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Doesn't look like it would block the light sensor. But just to be sure, remove the case and see how Auto Brightness performs. Also make sure the area around the light sensor is nice and clean--if there's a big grimy smudge over it, it could conceivable decrease the amount of light sensed.
    Will try that and let you know been thinking about just getting an outerbox but then i wonder how the S-Pen would work.

Global Posts
    17,663 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Welcome to the forums! Have a good time while you are here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Welcome

Global Posts
    7,436 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Welcome! Nice to see a fellow Note 3 user. seems everyone I know has one now a days.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)