- 4 Posts
hello folks! I would like some help please
I am new to this forum and I am hoping someone out there can help me with this unsolved issue.
I have a Moto G (sim free), out of the box jelly bean, updated to KitKat ota when it was announced. I had never tested before if I could send emojis via SMS but I could definitely receive them. I am having the issue that I cannot send them via SMS. The message or the place where I placed a emoji is blank. Why????
When on whatsapp it has its own emoticons. They appear like normal. Just the stock ones that came along with the phone. I can't use them. Please can someone help. It is annoying.
Last edited by issue-motog; 02-19-2014 at 10:18 AM. Reason: forgot to add thank you too!
- 02-19-2014, 10:21 AM #3
- 02-26-2014, 08:41 PM #4
- 02-26-2014, 10:01 PM #5
Re: hello folks! I would like some help please
Welcome! Just to be clear, are you using the Hangouts app to send text/Emoji? If so, make sure it's updated (check play store for updates). Also, consider clearing the cache of Hangouts and see if that helps.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-27-2014, 03:42 AM #6
- By DMarie04 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:54 AM
- By billbrobaggins in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 06:46 PM
- By arslan_sweeto1 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2014, 02:02 PM
- By mverrastro in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:37 AM
- By dodgeroo in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 02:48 AM