Hello All

doogledog75

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Mark. I am Director of MH Riley Ltd, which is a small but successful mobile development house, with a suite of finance apps.

So far our focus has been on iOS, but we have now ported our most successful app to Windows 8 and Android, so starting to get involved in the Android community.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Mark. I am Director of MH Riley Ltd, which is a small but successful mobile development house, with a suite of finance apps.

So far our focus has been on iOS, but we have now ported our most successful app to Windows 8 and Android, so starting to get involved in the Android community.

Welcome! Do you personally use Android?

doogledog75

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Congratulations on porting over to our side ...

Thanks, our app is now released and still within the 30 days 'New' window. So far so good, but will be interesting to see how it fares once it drops out of 'Top New'. We have already had to deal with a 'copycat' app which was using our icon and name, but thankfully they have now been banned.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Be sure to share information about your apps in the Application Forums - let us know if you have any questions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781