HELLO fellow Android friends.
New to the forums, but long time AC regular. Just wanted to kick this off by saying hello and also asking a quick question. Sort of a hybrid thread.
If a device is purchased from the UK (xperia compact) will the OS contain little details tailored to the European market? Such as certain word spellings, measurements etc.. etc..
Nice to meet you all officially.
- 02-20-2014, 10:55 AM #2
- 02-20-2014, 04:20 PM #3
- 02-20-2014, 05:09 PM #4
- 02-20-2014, 08:44 PM #5
Welcome to Android Central! As mentioned above, you can change the system language, which can also include changing the idiom (e.g., American English vs UK English). Remember, though, that purchasing a device from a particular region can sometimes limit you in terms of accessing services that might not be available in all countries. For example, certain Chinese phones might not let you access all parts of Google Play.
- 02-20-2014, 09:18 PM #6
- 02-20-2014, 10:11 PM #7
- 02-20-2014, 11:09 PM #8
- 02-21-2014, 04:47 PM #9
- 02-27-2014, 03:51 AM #10
- 03-04-2014, 02:59 AM #11
- 03-04-2014, 08:29 AM #12
- 03-10-2014, 01:04 AM #13
- By helen_c in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:27 AM
- By Karl Kulp in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:49 AM
- By Andorian06 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:24 AM
- By trebir in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:05 AM
- By bruceleer0y in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2014, 10:10 PM