- 2 Posts
Tab 3 was frozen-then turned off and won't acknowledge anything
My Tab 3 froze when an application I opened was loading. I tried to press the home button or the back button but it did not acknowledge it. Shutting it down didn't work either. I also tried taking the charger out and then putting it in again. (I'd been charging the Tab 3 when it happened-usually when I use it during charging [always less than 5 minutes] it works fine.) By then, I tried to let it go dead by unplugging the charger. After about 30-40 minutes, I checked on the Tab 3 and it's screen had finally turned black, yet it would not turn on. So I plugged it in again, and after about 10 minutes, it still hadn't acknowledged being charged. The screen is still black and won't turn on.
- 02-21-2014, 07:10 PM #2
Re: Tab 3 was frozen-then turned off and won't acknowledge anything
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-anything.htmlWhat other devices have I had? Here's my [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-central-lounge/181203-post-your-phone-timeline.html#post1861526"]phone timeline[/URL].
[B]Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads![/B]
[url=http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html][B]Community Rules & Guidelines[/B] - Mobile Nations Forums[/url]
- By henryawesome in forum VodafoneReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2015, 06:31 AM
- By muadib279 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:14 PM
- By dr9911 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 04:17 PM
- By jpjgolden in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:12 PM
- By GoBlueTom in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 01:44 PM