- 35 Posts
I have a rooted Kyocera hydro C5170 which as far as I know there are no roms yet for this device I can install.
Therefore running my stock rom could I STILL tweak my device with different fonts without screwing up my stock rom ? Unsure I want to attempt until I have positive confirmation.
Appreciate any help !
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-21-2014, 11:00 PM #2
Re: Rom question
For future reference, general questions should be asked in the General Help and How to: General Help and How To - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 02-22-2014, 12:19 PM #3
Re: Rom question
Did you install a custom recovery, such as cwm or TWRP? If so, I'd suggest making a backup of the current ROM before you start tweaking. After that, have at it. You can tweak the fonts system wide and possibly use Xposed Framework to have added mods without a custom ROM.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By cb2367 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2014, 12:35 AM
- By Lee Moreau in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2014, 06:48 PM
- By wolfhead in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 02:42 PM
- By Robynsnest in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 04:07 PM
- By dishe in forum Samsung Galaxy VictoryReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 03:54 PM