- 1 Posts
Kyocera Rise Black screen after boot logo
So I have been searching for an answer for the past 4-6 months and my problem is that I rooted my phone then was dumb enough to change the lcd density to a large number (I had no idea what I was doing) and so It told me to reboot and I did. Now after the boot logo that says "By Kyocera" the screen is black but lit and I cant do anything. I dont know how to get into bootloader and I've tried recovery. I have also tried ADB but It does not recognize my phone as a adb device only a mas storage 9even after I installed the drivers) it gives me a list of nothing
List of devices attached
Don't know what to do anymore or should I just toss it (not enough money for another phone) If you can give me anything that might help then thank you
- 02-25-2014, 01:43 PM #2
Re: Kyocera Rise Black screen after boot logo
Welcome to the forums.
Not sure how to on a kyocera, but perhaps reflashing the ROM?
From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 30Last Post: 07-15-2014, 02:54 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2014, 06:59 PM
- By rumblefish_454 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 06:40 PM
- By allergic2idiots in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 08:35 PM
- By joegreenteam in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 06:02 PM