- 25 Posts
Hello from ex iPhone user
Greetings all. I recently got a note 3 after many iphones and I don't see myself going back. Android use to freak me out with its user interface and colors. Now I love it. Unfortunately, I am currently having a problem with accidentally deleting apps from my sys/apps folder and my phone is acting weird. I would love to know how to restore my phone to the factory state with all its apps intact.
- 02-27-2014, 03:07 AM #2
- 02-27-2014, 03:40 AM #3
- 03-04-2014, 02:27 AM #5
- 03-04-2014, 02:58 AM #6
- 03-04-2014, 09:04 AM #7
- 03-04-2014, 02:46 PM #8
- 03-05-2014, 02:37 PM #9
- 03-10-2014, 01:04 AM #10
- 03-12-2014, 04:18 PM #11
- 03-13-2014, 08:13 AM #12Banned
- 154 Posts
Re: Hello from ex iPhone user
To restore your phone to factory state with all its apps intact go to Settings > Backup and reset > Factory reset.
Once reset you can restore all your apps from your account at the Play Store (goto 'My Apps').
MAKE A GOOD BACKUP – and move that backup set off the phone – BEFORE YOU RESET TO FACTORY SETTINGS.
- 03-21-2014, 03:58 AM #13
- By chitoz28 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 31Last Post: 03-24-2014, 11:03 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 03-21-2014, 05:33 PM
- By FutureKix in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 28Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:28 AM
- By AlphaVictor87 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:26 PM
- By LycosOmega in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:12 PM