Hello there.

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. WP user here, former Android (HTC Dream, Samsung Vibrant, HTC Espresso, HTC Vision, HTC Glacier, GNex). Probably gonna switch back over pretty soon. I don't like how Microsoft seems like they couldn't care less about the OS so why should I?

Anyway I've been lurking here for quite some time and decided to post something. Looking to get a Moto X for Active Display because it's similar to Nokia's glance or the Desire 816 because that looks perfect for myself build/spec-wise.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You can't really go wrong with the Moto X. I'm sure there are lots of X users here who can give you more details and rave reviews.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to AC and welcome back (soon) to Android! :D

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. WP user here, former Android (HTC Dream, Samsung Vibrant, HTC Espresso, HTC Vision, HTC Glacier, GNex). Probably gonna switch back over pretty soon. I don't like how Microsoft seems like they couldn't care less about the OS so why should I?

Anyway I've been lurking here for quite some time and decided to post something. Looking to get a Moto X for Active Display because it's similar to Nokia's glance or the Desire 816 because that looks perfect for myself build/spec-wise.

Welcome to the forums. The X is a very good phone. I will keep mine till it dies and bury it with full Android honors.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

howie782

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Moto X is a great choice ( I envy their notification options)...welcome to the forum. Hate that MS is not paying WP much attention if true (I don't keep up WP much) but competition is good for us all. I would hate to see the market down to just two phone OS options.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
For you to like your phone that much is pretty deep. Everyone seems to agree that it's one of the best handsets out at the moment. Really excited for it.

It really is. I can attach a screenshot of my battery from yesterday. Did pretty good considering my cell signal is horrible.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday's use. 12 hours.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Attachments

• 1394203891848.jpg
    1394203891848.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 7
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I finally caved in and got a Moto X, mainly because Microsoft is in identity crisis mode as of lately. Trying to hard to be Android so why settle for an imitation? Everything that attracted me to the OS in 2011 is dead so now I'm back after a long hiatus. And the apps here are leagues better than on WP, even Microsoft's own Skype. Its like night and day. Do miss the WP keyboard though.

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Definitely a solid choice! I wouldn't mind having another and likely would if the one I found on Craigslist wasn't red. Lol

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk