Yo peeps!

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi people!
New here.
On Android since the Google Nexus One came out.
Currently in the last months of my contract with a Samsung Galaxy Note (1) on Android 4.1.2.
I'm happy with the SGN1 except that it lags a bit. The S-pen is great and enables me to do 'serious' work on the device. So it looks like the SGN3 or SGN4 (if I wait a few months) ? which have quadcore or even octocore CPUs ? will be a shoe-in for my next contract.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi people!
New here.
Currently in the last months of my contract with a Samsung Galaxy Note (1) on Android 4.1.2.
I'm happy with the SGN1 except that it lags a bit. The S-pen is great and enables me to do 'serious' work on the device. So it looks like the SGN3 or SGN4 (if I wait a few months) ? which have quadcore or even octocore CPUs ? will be a shoe-in for my next contract.

Welcome to the forums. This year is going to be a big one for all the makes of Android. You might have a hard time trying to decide.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi people!
New here.
I'm happy with the SGN1 except that it lags a bit. The S-pen is great and enables me to do 'serious' work on the device. So it looks like the SGN3 or SGN4 (if I wait a few months) – which have quadcore or even octocore CPUs – will be a shoe-in for my next contract.
Welcome! The N3 and S4 are good device that I'm sure you'll enjoy. Does the S5 not look appealing to you?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! The N3 and S4 are good device that I'm sure you'll enjoy. Does the S5 not look appealing to you?

If I am understanding it correctly, he is interested in either the Note 3 or Note 4, not the S4.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
If I am understanding it correctly, he is interested in either the Note 3 or Note 4, not the S4.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
Ha! Yeah, you are right. I read that a little too fast and associated the 4 with the S4 - More coffee for me please :).

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, The Note3 does it for me at the present time, but I can barely wait to see what the Note4 has to offer......ENJOY

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to AC. I do like the excitement when nearing new phone time :)

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi people!
New here.

Welcome to Android Central :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2