Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kam Johnson
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Only 1 Droid 2 soft key lights up?

I just purchased the Motorola Droid 2 online (Manufactured Refurbished) and it works perfectly besides the soft keys! Only one will light up. The only one that will light up is the menu button. They are fully functional other than this. I tired a Factory Reset and it didn't seem to work. I wouldn't think it would have any thing to do with the display settings because it's only 1 that will light up. Is there some light I may have to get replaced in the phone?? I'm honestly not sure if they all was working when I first turned on the phone, but I believe so though! (I got the phone today) They keyboard light also works fine! ANY help would be greatly appreciated. (: THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCED.

Global Posts
    17,725 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Only 1 Droid 2 soft key lights up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kam Johnson View Post
    I just purchased the Motorola Droid 2 online (Manufactured Refurbished) and it works perfectly besides the soft keys! Only one will light up. The only one that will light up is the menu button. They are fully functional other than this. I tired a Factory Reset and it didn't seem to work. I wouldn't think it would have any thing to do with the display settings because it's only 1 that will light up. Is there some light I may have to get replaced in the phone?? I'm honestly not sure if they all was working when I first turned on the phone, but I believe so though! (I got the phone today) They keyboard light also works fine! ANY help would be greatly appreciated. (: THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCED.
    Welcome to the forums.
    I would contact whoever provided the device and say something.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Im going to have to agree with golfdriver97

Best thing to do is contact who ever you may have bought this from.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks everyone! I'll just message the company I bought it from and let them know. I was just hoping for some other way to fix it without get it replaced.
    VictoriaPa1 likes this.

Cool! Welcome to the forum!