Rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 Trouble Please Help
I have a SPH-L720 Samsung Galaxy S4 that's rooted with Superuser SU running on KitKat 4.42 and things were going fine but then for some reason Superuser SU quit working so root doesn't work and WIFI won't work anymore by not turning on right.When I try turning on the WIFI or head to the Superuser SU app it freezes my phone so I have to push the home key to unfreeze it. Since I have these issues I wonder if there is a way initialize my phone please? I try using Samsung KIES 3 but I got a message saying it doesn't support SPH-L720. I need help badly please, thanks.
Last edited by Justin Kenney2; 03-14-2014 at 10:10 AM.
- 03-14-2014, 10:09 AM #2
Re: Please Help
Welcome to the forums.
Have you cleared cache in recovery? Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- 03-14-2014, 10:22 AM #4
- 03-14-2014, 10:30 AM #6
- 03-14-2014, 10:44 AM #8
- 03-14-2014, 12:12 PM #10
- 03-16-2014, 09:04 PM #12
- 03-31-2014, 04:31 PM #14
Re: Rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 Trouble Please Help
Great! Thanks for the follow up!
From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
- By Darth Spock in forum General Photography LoungeReplies: 25Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:09 AM
- By Scottyj11 in forum HTC One SReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2014, 06:01 AM
- By Blair Dewar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2014, 03:36 PM
- By katie54321 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 03-14-2014, 02:00 PM
- By goodrockin in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2014, 04:21 AM