The Name's Droid.... Android!

Zax1108

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello All! My name is Zachary P, I am new to this forum. and it is nice to meet you all.

I would also like to take a second to point out how the default avatar on this forum reminds me very much of a James bond, pose!
29opfcz.jpg

The name's Droid.... Android :cool:

Zax1108

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
What device do you have?

Thank you thank you! I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 and love it. a friend talked me into it as he as well had the same phone. I was on a iPhone 4 and sware by them. at that time I also had the Evo 3D, so we would play games on droid and I just decided it would be easier to get to droid than iPhone.

In a few days I also have a Galaxy gear being delivered so that will be added as well.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you thank you! I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 and love it. a friend talked me into it as he as well had the same phone. I was on a iPhone 4 and sware by them. at that time I also had the Evo 3D, so we would play games on droid and I just decided it would be easier to get to droid than iPhone.

In a few days I also have a Galaxy gear being delivered so that will be added as well.

I hear the Gear and an S4 are quite the combo. Let us know what you think.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. Glad you joined the community!

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon