New Here, not to Android

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody! I am new on this forum, though to be honest I have been watching every single new on the actual page for quite a long time xD why is that? Well, I am basically a writer from another blog and I gotta say I am grateful to everybody who does help me do my job easier.

To be said, I am not new to Android, and even though I dont have an Android-based device myself I will give my best to help everybody here who just is in need of some helping hand ^_^

Nice to meet everybody in here! I will do my best to be of some good use and get along together ;3

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi everybody! I am new on this forum, though to be honest I have been watching every single new on the actual page for quite a long time xD why is that? Well, I am basically a writer from another blog and I gotta say I am grateful to everybody who does help me do my job easier.

To be said, I am not new to Android, and even though I dont have an Android-based device myself I will give my best to help everybody here who just is in need of some helping hand ^_^

Nice to meet everybody in here! I will do my best to be of some good use and get along together ;3

Welcome to the forums.
Are you looking at an Android?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
Are you looking at an Android?

Actually, I would look at one by myself, you know, since I wrote all about that stuff I know some good models I am interested in. Sadly, in Argentina a new smartphone or tablet is quite a luxury (guys, this is what communism do!), so I am passing on this a bit xD

And thanks everybody who welcomed here, I am glad that this forum has such nice people ^^

Btw, I forgot to mention it, I am from Argentina, so if my english sounds weird, I am sorry beforehand :p

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks everybody ^_^ I am so happy to see this is quite a warm-welcoming forum :3 Btw, I forgot to mention, I am from Argentina, so my english is a bit rough (I havent practised it in a while), so I might do some mistakes here and there :p oh, also, the fact that I live on that country doesnt help when it comes to get an Android device, even though I want to buy one the prices are quite a luxury (thanks to my president and the stupid communism ?_?)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central no worries, English is not my first language either. :cool:

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Lee Payton

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC! Like you and dpham00, English isn't my first language either. ;)

?????????????????????????????????????????
Posted via Android Central App
《Galaxy S4 | SCH-I545》