- 4 Posts
Dear friends, I am using galaxy core and recently facing GPS issue on my device. Google map or any messaging apps are not able to detect my location through GPS, though it is on. If I restart my mobile GPS starts working fine for few days and same problem starts repeating again. Few suggestion I received saying any particular app is blocking my GPS access. Please response!
- 04-02-2014, 09:18 PM #2
Re: GPS Issue
Welcome to the forums. It is possible that the GPS radios are bad. That is the only thing I can think of.
From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
- By tvdberg in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2014, 03:29 AM
- By sje2081 in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2014, 09:58 PM
- By Stetson11 in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2014, 10:32 AM
- By OzarkArkie in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2014, 01:08 AM
- By bethetruth in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2014, 12:11 AM