Anyone connect their Samsung Mega to an Apple keyboard?
I'm back to Android after a few years away at Apple. I've seen some are able to get their Android device to work with an Apple keyboard via Bluetooth, but I can't seem to do it. First try, the Mega recognized the keyboard, but couldn't pair. Next try, it didn't even recognize it.
I've tried the Bluekeyboard JP app, but that didn't help.
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
- 04-04-2014, 09:39 AM #2
- 04-06-2014, 10:37 PM #4
- 04-07-2014, 05:21 PM #5
- By Sabrina436 in forum Acer Iconia A200Replies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2015, 12:44 PM
- By waz ahmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 26Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:37 AM
- By r00sh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:57 PM
- By videogame5 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 05:15 PM
- By angel21612 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 03:52 PM