- 1 Posts
Mytouchq 2013 update help pls.
Ive had my mytouch q for so long. its an alright phone, but meh. i want to get with the times. my phone has been being so idiotic and ridiculous lately, so i looked if there was any updates.
my phone is still running gingerbread 2.3.6 , but i realized my software version is still LGC800-V10v-JUN-29-2012.
here, it says i can get LGC800-V10x-FEB-11-2013. but if i go into settings, about phone, software update, update now, it checks for the update and says i have the latest version but i dont. D: im so fed up with this phone but i cant afford a new one.
- 04-13-2014, 11:42 PM #2
Re: Mytouchq 2013 update help pls.
Welcome to the forums.
I don't know how with LG devices, but you should be able to flash an official stock ROM, so long as it is for the correct model and carrier. You can try searching on YouTube for a how to video.
- By Mike Nielsen in forum HTC One (M7)Replies: 20Last Post: 04-18-2014, 01:19 PM
- By mo_k23 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 01:00 PM
- By FBA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2014, 07:06 AM
- By nateracecar5 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:12 PM
- By Nika Lomtadze in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:08 PM