touch screen issue
My galaxy note 8.0 gt-5110 after an update from 4.1.2 to 4.2.2 , most of the time i cant operate it except with the aid of styl pen wherever i try to use hand to operate it wont work except with use of pen. I did a factory reset the problem still resurface.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-14-2014, 09:53 PM #2
- 04-14-2014, 10:21 PM #3
Re: touch screen issue
I agree with Magnus. You might also want to consider clearing the system cache in recovery as well. I think this is the same method, just follow instructions for the S3: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Timothy Ryan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2014, 02:55 AM
- By horsehoundable in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 02:49 PM
- By searchmysoul4real in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:46 PM
- By searchmysoul4real in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:26 PM
- By Prayinforsunshine in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:56 PM