Hello, I am new here. I am From Brazil.

luizagabi

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi! Friends, I am from Brazil and my city is S?o Paulo. I came here to get helpful information related android devices. I hope that you will share helpful information and ideas with me and also i will try to provide you best solution related android devices or software.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi! Friends, I am from Brazil and my city is S?o Paulo. I came here to get helpful information related android devices. I hope that you will share helpful information and ideas with me and also i will try to provide you best solution related android devices or software.

Welcome to Android Central!
What device do you have?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Let us know if you have any questions :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. How's Brazil? :)

-Wizzrah, Android Central Ambassador | Sent from my AT&T HTC One X running CodefireX 4.4.2

Dewesh Pathak

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 was working all fine without a single issue till date from the date of purchase (14 months from the date of purchase) but today it hang all of a sudden. I have not installed any new apps today or yesterday as such, also i didn't do any thing unusual with the phone. When the phone hang, i removed the battery and restart the device. It restarts, works for hardly one minute before a message comes as "notification: toggle is active" and then phone is hung. Please let me know what should be done to make toggle inactive.

please someone help with solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith