I'm back and never leaving again!

J2_O

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Years back I started my smartphone adventure with an Android phone followed by another then another. For some reason I decided to give iPhone a try. Big mistake. Long story short I'm back and I'm hear to stay.

So hello and don't get to sick of me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

J2_O

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Absolutely matter of opinion which is why it's nice having so many options out there. Different strokes for different folks.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome back! Hey, at least you can day you gave iOS a try and it wasn't for you.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Years back I started my smartphone adventure with an Android phone followed by another then another. For some reason I decided to give iPhone a try. Big mistake. Long story short I'm back and I'm hear to stay.

I'll remember this the next time to make this thread on iMore :p

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!
And welcome back to Android! 🙋

Well, like someone already said, at least you gave it a try.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

J2_O

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome back to android!
How are you liking the S5?

I'm loving it. My last Android device was the Bionic so this is a huge upgrade. I've found the fingerprint feature to be a pain so I don't even use it at all. But the screen, camera, speed and overall smoothness is amazing.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcooooome! Glad you're back!

-Wizzrah, Android Central Ambassador | Sent from my AT&T HTC One X running CodefireX 4.4.2

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site

Haha! I did the on again, off again, android/apple cha cha, as well, and I, too, decided to go back to Android for good, this time. I chose the Note 3. Have fun with your new phone!