- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hello everyone. I have been an iPhone user for about 4 years now, having 3 different models along the way. I dabbled with a HTC One X for about a month, before ultimately going back to iPhone. Now I am back to the world of Android, and this time I think I am here to stay. I picked up the Samsung Galaxy S5, and I really like it. I am a complete noob with Android. It has been fun just messing with settings and seeing all of the different things the OS can do.
Anyways, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. If you have a few tips you can throw my way, that would be great. I'll be around here somewhere.
- 04-24-2014, 10:32 AM #2
- 04-24-2014, 10:32 AM #3
- 04-24-2014, 10:37 AM #4
- 04-24-2014, 10:44 AM #5
- 04-24-2014, 10:49 AM #6
Re: Hello Droids!
Welcome to Android Central!
This thread has a few tips that can help
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 04-24-2014, 10:53 AM #7
- 04-24-2014, 10:58 AM #8
- 04-24-2014, 05:34 PM #10
- 04-24-2014, 08:10 PM #11
- 04-24-2014, 11:48 PM #12
- 04-26-2014, 09:26 PM #13
- 04-26-2014, 11:32 PM #14
- By Newport Viper in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 05-13-2014, 09:18 AM
- By abcalex in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2014, 11:48 AM
- By fonepad7 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-29-2014, 04:15 PM
- By Droid669 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2014, 10:38 AM
- By GewiiMobile in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-26-2014, 07:35 PM