- 1 Posts
s4 intermittent sim card issues
i've been using my s4 since september and there were no issues then.
around last week, however, i couldn't get a signal at all on mobile network. since then, i couldn't get a signal most of the time--sometimes there would be a signal but it would only last for around two to four minutes. turning it off and on again only worked for the first three minutes, and then the signal was lost again. i even pulled out the battery and took out the sim card before putting them back in. the tech support from the mobile network provider i contacted instructed me to manually search for networks, but i got message that said "error while searching for networks". i tried my sim card on other phones (it had no problem, the signal was strong) and tried to put another sim card on my phone (it couldn't get a signal). what should i do?
any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance.
- 05-01-2014, 08:27 AM #2
- 05-01-2014, 09:34 AM #3
- 05-01-2014, 12:15 PM #4
- 05-02-2014, 08:15 AM #5
Re: s4 intermittent sim card issues
Welcome to the forums!
I'm sorry you're having trouble with your phone, unfortunately nothing is perfect.
Assuming you already check the networks and did some of the obvious stuff.
I agree with Golfdriver, call Samsung.
Unless you have insurance on the phone. If so, call the insurance provider first.
Who is your carrier?
They might be able to do something.
Let us know what happens.
Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
- By dickharper in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: Yesterday, 04:19 PM
- By gatekeeperdi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:01 AM
- By vgmasterx in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2014, 03:17 PM
- By vgmasterx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2014, 08:46 AM
- By vgmasterx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2014, 08:46 AM