- 4 Posts
I am new here and new to smart phones.
Forgive me in advance for asking dumb assed questions.
I have a Prepaid Samsung Verizon Legend running 4.1.2
I am looking for a calender app for my phone and need
the same "Software" to load on my pc
Is there a decent app you recemmend?
- 05-06-2014, 02:44 PM #2
- 05-06-2014, 02:47 PM #3
Re: Hello All
I agree with Google calendar. Especially if you create events on the desktop version, the phones connected will almost immediately update.
From an SOKP Nexus 5
- 05-06-2014, 02:47 PM #4
- 05-06-2014, 04:17 PM #5
- 05-06-2014, 06:40 PM #6
- 05-07-2014, 03:49 AM #7
- 05-07-2014, 03:57 AM #8
- 05-07-2014, 03:58 AM #9
- 05-07-2014, 07:35 AM #10If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 05-07-2014, 07:36 AM #11If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By boka003 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2014, 06:34 AM
- By pindorica in forum IntroductionsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-11-2014, 10:48 PM
- By suzie 1 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 05-08-2014, 11:10 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 12:21 AM
- By kernhills in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 09:09 PM