Happy day! My wife switched to Android!!

OceanSD

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello all. I just wanted to share some happy news. My wife had her iphone stolen (that's not happy) and she needed to get a new phone. While we were looking at options she made the comment, "Perhaps I should try android this time."

I was SO HAPPY!! I have never been an iphone fan at all...in fact I hate anything apple. But, she liked her iphone and that was her choice. To hear her say she is ready to try android made my day. I think it was playing with my HTC One (m7) that made her start to like android.

Anyway, she got the new m8 and then was nice enough to switch with me for the m7 (which was only a couple months old anyway). Is that not one awesome wife?!?!

Only been a couple days so far, but she seems to be happy with the change.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Congrats to her!! I hope she enjoys her new phone!

You're one lucky guy to have a wife that's willing to switch phones with you :)

OceanSD

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks guys. I have been using these forums for years, and thought it was finally time to join in.

She had no problem switching with me since my M7 was only a couple months old. Also, she knew I was kind of bummed when the M8 came out right after I got the M7. While they are both excellent phones, I did want to play with the M8. But it seems like you can't go wrong with either of these great devices.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations! To you and your wife.

Welcome to the forums at AC!

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys. I have been using these forums for years, and thought it was finally time to join in.

She had no problem switching with me since my M7 was only a couple months old. Also, she knew I was kind of bummed when the M8 came out right after I got the M7. While they are both excellent phones, I did want to play with the M8. But it seems like you can't go wrong with either of these great devices.

Welcome to the forums! The M8 is a good device. Takes about a week to get the battery in the swing of things.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app