Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By williamsbh76
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  • 1 Post By Spencerdl
  • 1 Post By williamsbh76
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Pay it forward

    I have a HTC Incredible (the original one) that I have kept in a drawer forever as a back up phone. It has some scratches but is in over all good condition and works great. The battery life was never great and may need a new battery. I charged it up and it works fine and holds a charge for most of the day with little or no use. Will come with a clamshell case and holster. Sorry, I don't have the charger or the micro SD card. Works on Verizon's 3G network.

    Its not much but if you are in need of any phone, especially a smart phone and don't have the means to afford it I hope this will help. God has been good to me and my family and we haven't forgotten what it's like to be in need. If you are interested, please send me a private message with your name and address and I will ship it to you at no cost. All I ask is that when you have the opportunity, please pay it forward.

    -Brian
    STARGATE likes this.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Pay it forward

    Welcome to Android Central, and that's very generous of you!
  3. #3  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    29,288 Posts
    Global Posts
    29,770 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Pay it forward

    Quote Originally Posted by williamsbh76 View Post
    I have a HTC Incredible (the original one) that I have kept in a drawer forever as a back up phone. It has some scratches but is in over all good condition and works great. The battery life was never great and may need a new battery. I charged it up and it works fine and holds a charge for most of the day with little or no use. Will come with a clamshell case and holster. Sorry, I don't have the charger or the micro SD card. Works on Verizon's 3G network.

    Its not much but if you are in need of any phone, especially a smart phone and don't have the means to afford it I hope this will help. God has been good to me and my family and we haven't forgotten what it's like to be in need. If you are interested, please send me a private message with your name and address and I will ship it to you at no cost. All I ask is that when you have the opportunity, please pay it forward.

    -Brian
    Welcome to the forums. You can also donate to a veteran's or abused women's shelter.

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app
    williamsbh76 likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Pay it forward

    Welcome to Android Central. Generous people like you are far and few...keep up the GREAT job......ENJOY
    williamsbh76 likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Pay it forward

    Thanks, I normally stay over at iMore but since it's a droid I figured it'd be more at home here.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Pay it forward

    You know, I tried giving it to a friend who works for the YWCA and runs the shelter for a used women and children. She told me they really don't want smartphones. I was frankly beside myself.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  7. #7  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    29,288 Posts
    Global Posts
    29,770 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: Pay it forward

    Quote Originally Posted by williamsbh76 View Post
    You know, I tried giving it to a friend who works for the YWCA and runs the shelter for a used women and children. She told me they really don't want smartphones. I was frankly beside myself.
    I find that odd, too. Especially since both carriers and the market are going to smart devices anyway. In a few years (probably not even that long) basic phones will be difficult to find.

    From an SOKP Nexus 5
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Pay it forward

    Welcome to Android Central! That is very nice of you
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Pay it forward

    Welcome to the forums!
  10. #10  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    8,471 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,801 Global Posts
    Carrier
    None

    Default Re: Pay it forward

    Quote Originally Posted by williamsbh76 View Post
    I have a HTC Incredible (the original one) that I have kept in a drawer forever as a back up phone. It has some scratches but is in over all good condition and works great. The battery life was never great and may need a new battery. I charged it up and it works fine and holds a charge for most of the day with little or no use. Will come with a clamshell case and holster. Sorry, I don't have the charger or the micro SD card. Works on Verizon's 3G network.

    Its not much but if you are in need of any phone, especially a smart phone and don't have the means to afford it I hope this will help. God has been good to me and my family and we haven't forgotten what it's like to be in need. If you are interested, please send me a private message with your name and address and I will ship it to you at no cost. All I ask is that when you have the opportunity, please pay it forward.

    -Brian
    THANKS!

    Someone here might need it, very nice gesture to gift the phone, hopefully that person will be able to pay it forward someday.

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Pay it forward

    Dude, This is Awesome. I hope this motivates people to be more kind-hearted towards others.

    Hope the phone finds a good home.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Pay it forward

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central, and that's very generous of you!
    This! Also welcome... Please enjoy the forums .

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2014, 11:05 AM
  2. Question about Telus Nexus 5 (is it unlocked?)
    By Michael_CS in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:02 PM
  3. Advanced KtKat setting... how do I get to it
    By den1959 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 04:29 PM
  4. Will it harm playing game while charging?
    By Rajeev Kumar5 in forum Moto X (2013)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 10:08 PM

Posting Permissions