Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By williamsbh76
  • 1 Post By williamsbh76
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Pay it forward

I have a HTC Incredible (the original one) that I have kept in a drawer forever as a back up phone. It has some scratches but is in over all good condition and works great. The battery life was never great and may need a new battery. I charged it up and it works fine and holds a charge for most of the day with little or no use. Will come with a clamshell case and holster. Sorry, I don't have the charger or the micro SD card. Works on Verizon's 3G network.

Its not much but if you are in need of any phone, especially a smart phone and don't have the means to afford it I hope this will help. God has been good to me and my family and we haven't forgotten what it's like to be in need. If you are interested, please send me a private message with your name and address and I will ship it to you at no cost. All I ask is that when you have the opportunity, please pay it forward.

-Brian
    Thanked by:
    STARGATE likes this.

Default Re: Pay it forward

Welcome to Android Central, and that's very generous of you!

Global Posts
    19,811 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by williamsbh76 View Post
    I have a HTC Incredible (the original one) that I have kept in a drawer forever as a back up phone. It has some scratches but is in over all good condition and works great. The battery life was never great and may need a new battery. I charged it up and it works fine and holds a charge for most of the day with little or no use. Will come with a clamshell case and holster. Sorry, I don't have the charger or the micro SD card. Works on Verizon's 3G network.

Its not much but if you are in need of any phone, especially a smart phone and don't have the means to afford it I hope this will help. God has been good to me and my family and we haven't forgotten what it's like to be in need. If you are interested, please send me a private message with your name and address and I will ship it to you at no cost. All I ask is that when you have the opportunity, please pay it forward.

-Brian
    Welcome to the forums. You can also donate to a veteran's or abused women's shelter.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:

Welcome to Android Central. Generous people like you are far and few...keep up the GREAT job......ENJOY
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks, I normally stay over at iMore but since it's a droid I figured it'd be more at home here.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

You know, I tried giving it to a friend who works for the YWCA and runs the shelter for a used women and children. She told me they really don't want smartphones. I was frankly beside myself.
    Spencerdl likes this.

Global Posts
    19,811 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

You know, I tried giving it to a friend who works for the YWCA and runs the shelter for a used women and children. She told me they really don't want smartphones. I was frankly beside myself.
    I find that odd, too. Especially since both carriers and the market are going to smart devices anyway. In a few years (probably not even that long) basic phones will be difficult to find.

From an SOKP Nexus 5

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Welcome to Android Central! That is very nice of you

Welcome to the forums!
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer

Global Posts
    5,975 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

-Brian
    THANKS!

Someone here might need it, very nice gesture to gift the phone, hopefully that person will be able to pay it forward someday.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

Dude, This is Awesome. I hope this motivates people to be more kind-hearted towards others.

Hope the phone finds a good home.
    My History of Phones.
    2007 - 2011 iPhone 2G 3G 3GS 4G
    2012 - 2013 Samsung Galaxy S3 S4
    2014 - Google Nexus 5

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central, and that's very generous of you!
    This! Also welcome... Please enjoy the forums .

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.