Hi my name is Erik and I was a iPhone aholic. Last week both my wife and I switched from the I5 to shiny new Galaxy S5's. So far the phone is great. There are a few things I would like to figure out but all in all it is a great phone. I also switched from a iPad to a LG Gpad 8.3, but I don't think I will give up my Macbook!!!! I am looking forward to learning a lot and really hoping that the phone does not start to bog down like the Droid razor max my wife had before I got her the iPhone. So now let the fun begin!!!
- 05-10-2014, 01:15 PM #2
- 05-10-2014, 01:17 PM #3
- 05-10-2014, 01:44 PM #4
Welcome to the forums.
That is a super fast, cutting edge phone.
You can disable some of the Samsung and Google features if you don't like them.
Enjoy the bigger, better screen.
via my Note 3 on AC's appThis section reserved for a clever signature line.
- 05-10-2014, 04:46 PM #5
- 05-10-2014, 04:52 PM #6
Welcome to Android Central
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 05-10-2014, 08:36 PM #7
- 05-11-2014, 08:30 AM #8
- 05-11-2014, 10:39 AM #9
- 05-11-2014, 10:44 AM #10
- 05-11-2014, 02:23 PM #11
- By RobGee789 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 41Last Post: 05-25-2014, 01:26 PM
- By loc_luke in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-25-2014, 10:36 AM
- By Kittypoop2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 01:48 PM
- By Elcycle17 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2014, 04:15 PM
- By Ayush Dudheria in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-14-2014, 10:01 PM