- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Unlocked ATT S4
So guys, i'm totally new at this, but i have an att galaxy s4 that I had unlocked when i switched to t-mobile. My hotspot doesn't work and just says "mobile data in not available or invalid sim." Would I have to root my phone for that? Or is it already rooted since it was unlocked? Im sorry im confused. lol Another question and the most important, I want to update to kitkat but it doesnt allow me to do that. it says sevice interrupted and to wait 24 hours. If i root my S4, would i lose the unlock? HELP!!!!!
- 05-14-2014, 09:56 AM #2
Re: Unlocked ATT S4
Who is your carrier? Is it AT&T?
Rooting will not really help with either of these issues. Definitely not the updating. Root access will stop any OTA that you would receive. A better thing to try is to connect to a Wifi connection. Do you have one at home?
- By Matthew Covington in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2014, 07:00 AM
- By Corster88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:08 AM
- By charkswitlazers in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 03:51 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 01:17 PM
- By kirby3021 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 12:20 PM