- 1 Posts
How to give music an artists
so a good amount of my music has the album track and artist all where the track should be so they all go under the artists unknown and i was wondering if there was a simpler way maybe an app to rename the songs so that the artist is in the right place and advice helps.
And if there isn't a way to do that what do you think the easiest way to rename every artist would be.
- 05-18-2014, 04:42 PM #2
Re: How to give music an artists
Try Musixmatch player: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.lyrify
It will let your edit the info in music files.
- 05-18-2014, 05:02 PM #3
- 05-19-2014, 08:55 AM #4
- 05-19-2014, 09:53 AM #5
- 05-19-2014, 11:10 AM #6
- 05-19-2014, 04:21 PM #7
- By Jeff Harris in forum HTC One M8Replies: 25Last Post: 11-15-2016, 12:56 PM
- By ErnstMach in forum Canadian CarriersReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2016, 12:34 PM
- By walterwood44 in forum SprintReplies: 29Last Post: 09-10-2015, 01:28 PM
- By kugrlover in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 10Last Post: 10-20-2014, 09:33 PM
- By 4onejr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 04:00 PM