- 05-20-2014, 09:43 AM #2
- 05-20-2014, 10:35 AM #3
Re: good evening
Welcome to the forums! Could you delete the Play Store App? In short, yes. Do you want to, no. It will create conflict and possibly force close errors for other services that are tied to your Google account. Also, you will no longer be able to download or update Apps.
If you are trying to not use Google to download Apps then use an alternative such as Amazon. No need to delete the Play Store, just ignore it.
- 05-20-2014, 11:50 AM #4
- 05-20-2014, 05:00 PM #5
- 05-20-2014, 11:05 PM #6
- 05-21-2014, 12:52 AM #7
- 05-21-2014, 01:17 PM #8
- 05-21-2014, 10:06 PM #9
- By HiMynameisMattyK in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:16 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2014, 07:26 PM
- By Jeff Harris in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 07:02 AM
- By felloffthetruck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2014, 05:54 PM
- By Tumuz in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:59 AM