Hi'm George!

George Wilkie

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey everybody, I love everything Android even though this is the first Android forum I think I've joined. I came here to ask if anybody knew of type of launcher app I've been looking for but I don't know if the welcome page is the place to ask. Anyways, hi all!! :D

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey everybody, I love everything Android even though this is the first Android forum I think I've joined. I came here to ask if anybody knew of type of launcher app I've been looking for but I don't know if the welcome page is the place to ask. Anyways, hi all!! :D

Hi, Welcome to Android Central :)

What type of device do you have ?
If you have questions specific for your device you will get quicker replies if you post in that section .But there are other sections too pertaining to various other stuff . I'm sure a little exploring of the forum you will find that out ;)
There are plenty of people to help you if you need help
But sinced you asked here I use Nova Prime.:D

Last edited:

George Wilkie

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Quick follow-up question (being totally honest here), what is proper bump etiquette on AndroidCentral, and how do I phrase topics to recieve the most exposure?

And how do the "Like" and "Thank" buttons work on here? Otherwise I'll be using them like crazy!! Aha

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Quick follow-up question (being totally honest here), what is proper bump etiquette on AndroidCentral, and how do I phrase topics to recieve the most exposure?

And how do the "Like" and "Thank" buttons work on here? Otherwise I'll be using them like crazy!! Aha

Welcome to the forums. Bumps are once per 24 hours as I recall. Likes and thanks are once per post. So you can like each post with a like and/or a thanks, and that is unlimited.

From a Cyan M8

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central :)
Golfdriver already answered the other questions...but the best way to receive the most exposure for a post is to post it in the appropriate forum specific to that device. Keeping the title short and sweet wouldn't hurt either.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo