Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Geting Adobe Flash for my LePan tablet

Hi, I recently purchased a inexpensive android tablet and I have a few questions on what I can or can not do on it. First of all, its a no LePan 10.1 tablet thats google certified...meaning nothing but google apps and stuff on it. Thats a good thing not a lot of useless apps to steal my memory...its 16gbs, after you subtract the preinstalled apps I have about 12.8 gb remaining. Thats good for me because I mainly use it for music, storing pics...I also so a sd slot for up to 32 gb storage. It has a front and back camera, two speakers (which sounds pretty good), quad-core, bluetooth, headphone jack..overall its a pretty good tablet for what I paid for it. Now is the hard part for me, Im not that tech savvy, so Im working my way thru this..learning to do stuff is adventuous. I want to stream live videos...I was told I needed flash player to it. The preinstalled browser is a part of google, so I want to get a new browers and install flash player. So, can I get some advice from some savvy tech forum member to help me with this? I dont even know if this tablet have a microphone for video chatting,,,it has a front camera so i assume it does??? Right?? Can I get a little help here? You can see Im little lost and confused!! Thaanks in advance.

Global Posts
    22,240 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Geting Adobe Flash for my LePan tablet

Depending on the version of Android, Flash may be partially or completely unsupported. However, you can try browsers that still support it. Try Firefox or Dolphin.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the advice! I have another question:do I need to uninstall the current browser before I install a new one that will support adobe flash player?

Global Posts
    6,397 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Quote Originally Posted by ValYooNeek View Post
    Thanks for the advice! I have another question:do I need to uninstall the current browser before I install a new one that will support adobe flash player?
    No, you don't need to delete any other browser.
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!