Hi, I recently purchased a inexpensive android tablet and I have a few questions on what I can or can not do on it. First of all, its a no LePan 10.1 tablet thats google certified...meaning nothing but google apps and stuff on it. Thats a good thing not a lot of useless apps to steal my memory...its 16gbs, after you subtract the preinstalled apps I have about 12.8 gb remaining. Thats good for me because I mainly use it for music, storing pics...I also so a sd slot for up to 32 gb storage. It has a front and back camera, two speakers (which sounds pretty good), quad-core, bluetooth, headphone jack..overall its a pretty good tablet for what I paid for it. Now is the hard part for me, Im not that tech savvy, so Im working my way thru this..learning to do stuff is adventuous. I want to stream live videos...I was told I needed flash player to it. The preinstalled browser is a part of google, so I want to get a new browers and install flash player. So, can I get some advice from some savvy tech forum member to help me with this? I dont even know if this tablet have a microphone for video chatting,,,it has a front camera so i assume it does??? Right?? Can I get a little help here? You can see Im little lost and confused!! Thaanks in advance.
    05-22-2014 05:33 PM
    Depending on the version of Android, Flash may be partially or completely unsupported. However, you can try browsers that still support it. Try Firefox or Dolphin.
    05-23-2014 10:56 PM
    Thanks for the advice! I have another question:do I need to uninstall the current browser before I install a new one that will support adobe flash player?
    09-19-2014 03:21 PM
    Thanks for the advice! I have another question:do I need to uninstall the current browser before I install a new one that will support adobe flash player?
    No, you don't need to delete any other browser.
    09-20-2014 10:14 PM