Get App preloaded on Smartphones

senttell

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just developed a smartphone app for android and I wondering if anyone had any ideas on what is the best way to try and get it preloaded onto android phones. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I am not sure where to start.

Thanks! :D

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! No offense, but perhaps it'd be better for your app's reputation (and yours) if you didn't try to get it preloaded onto smartphones. Bloatware is generally not looked upon kindly by most users! You're better off trying to get it highlighted by Google Play and other appstores like Amazon Appstore.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just developed a smartphone app for android and I wondering if anyone had any ideas on what is the best way to try and get it preloaded onto android phones. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I am not sure where to start.

Thanks! :D
Hello and welcome to the forums at AC!

I totally agree with Diddy. 👇
Welcome to Android Central! No offense, but perhaps it'd be better for your app's reputation (and yours) if you didn't try to get it preloaded onto smartphones. Bloatware is generally not looked upon kindly by most users! You're better off trying to get it highlighted by Google Play and other appstores like Amazon Appstore.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12