I thought to say hi before asking my first question.I live in Macedonia,i own a HTC Desire C,not such a good phone, but does the work for calling.But, i just got an tablet (Firefly A12 7') and it is incredibly slow.I can't even open the browser it just stucks.I tried everything but it doesn't help.I know it's not such a good tablet, but i don't have much apps on it, it is just not possible to be that slow.Please help me
- 06-13-2014, 08:00 AM #2
- 06-13-2014, 09:48 AM #3
Welcome to the forums. I saw your other post and asked a counter question.
- 06-13-2014, 09:50 AM #4
- 06-13-2014, 10:03 AM #5
- 06-13-2014, 11:24 AM #6
- 06-13-2014, 11:50 AM #7
Welcome to Android Central!
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- 06-14-2014, 04:28 PM #8
- 06-17-2014, 06:26 AM #9
Welcome to the forums!
Was that tablet slow from the beginning or just recently?
Sent From Inside The TARDIS With My Galaxy S5If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By martinmacrae83 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:17 AM
- By JibbaJabba10 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-13-2014, 10:06 AM
- By Tristan Fleming1 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 06-11-2014, 09:28 AM
- By Jr Lagos in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 09:53 AM
- By honkey haze in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2014, 09:18 AM